A fire destroyed additions to the building and did much damage to the sanctuary and the pipe organ. A new and larger building was constructed in its place and was completed in 1913. Six years later, on February 25, 1918, this building, along with the memorial windows, was destroyed by fire. In 1919, the present church was reconstructed largely as a duplicate of the one burned. The windows were replaced in the reconstructing of the church, and other memorial windows were added.
In 1954, an Educational Building was completed housing nursery – 5th grade. In 1972, a Social Hall was built, complete with kitchen and 10 classrooms. After extensive churchwide study of the needs of the church in the mid 1980’s, the new building was erected being completed in 1991. This structure added offices, classrooms, and an assembly room. Several beautiful stained glass windows add beauty to this section.